Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
the sea: el mar
a sea cucumber un pepino de mar, un cohombro de mar
- "Sun, sea, sandcastles."
- "Thursday : Sources report that the jet setting juice juggernaut was partying hard in the underwater city of Atlantis , riding sea horses and organizing illegal dolphin fights."
- "On the beach, white sea birds attacked me and ate my sandwiches, then Masaki threw a rock at them which hit me on the head."
- "On the beach, a lot of white sea birds attacked me and ate my sandwiches, then Masaki threw a rock at them which hit me on the head."
- "He ate your legs and the sea turned dark"
- "Taking in the salty sea air, surrounded by men in uniform, vomiting my guts out."
- "The sea is notorious for many terrible things and dangers."
- "There are lots of dangers on the sea, including the very real threat of zucchini."
- "It's like being in heaven on Earth on the sea."
- "Sadly, his fears came true last month when he killed himself by cutting off his own head and jumping into the sea."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Seas'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Seas'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!