Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
the sea: el mar
a sea cucumber un pepino de mar, un cohombro de mar
- "The sea is notorious for many terrible things and dangers."
- "He ate your legs and the sea turned dark"
- "On the beach, a lot of white sea birds attacked me and ate my sandwiches, then Masaki threw a rock at them which hit me on the head."
- "On the beach, white sea birds attacked me and ate my sandwiches, then Masaki threw a rock at them which hit me on the head."
- "It's like being in heaven on Earth on the sea."
- "Sadly, his fears came true last month when he killed himself by cutting off his own head and jumping into the sea."
- "There are lots of dangers on the sea, including the very real threat of zucchini."
- "Thursday : Sources report that the jet setting juice juggernaut was partying hard in the underwater city of Atlantis , riding sea horses and organizing illegal dolphin fights."
- "Taking in the salty sea air, surrounded by men in uniform, vomiting my guts out."
- "Sun, sea, sandcastles."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Seas'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Seas'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!