Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
the sea: el mar
a sea cucumber un pepino de mar, un cohombro de mar
- "The sea is notorious for many terrible things and dangers."
- "Sadly, his fears came true last month when he killed himself by cutting off his own head and jumping into the sea."
- "On the beach, white sea birds attacked me and ate my sandwiches, then Masaki threw a rock at them which hit me on the head."
- "Taking in the salty sea air, surrounded by men in uniform, vomiting my guts out."
- "It's like being in heaven on Earth on the sea."
- "On the beach, a lot of white sea birds attacked me and ate my sandwiches, then Masaki threw a rock at them which hit me on the head."
- "Sun, sea, sandcastles."
- "Thursday : Sources report that the jet setting juice juggernaut was partying hard in the underwater city of Atlantis , riding sea horses and organizing illegal dolphin fights."
- "He ate your legs and the sea turned dark"
- "There are lots of dangers on the sea, including the very real threat of zucchini."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Seas'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Seas'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!