Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
to serve (food, a destination): servir (la comida), atender (a un cliente), cubrir (un destino)
Have you been served yet? ¿Les atienden?
- "Greendog has a fleet of around 1,300 buses, and serves 1,500 destinations!"
- "The three-storey building will primarily serve as an exhibition space for contemporary art."
- "Do you judge a man on the vintage of wine he serves after vigorously chasing a fox across the English countryside?"
- "Bruno : Betty had taken me to a restaurant where dishes were served in total darkness, where diners abandoned their vision and used only their other senses to experience the food they were eating."
- "I look forward to serving you in the future."
- "and one Korean man spoke on the condition of anonymity: 'I love dog - especially served with fresh peppers."
- "Yes, I demand recompense for the slaughter of my beloved companion, who served me so well over the years."
- "It seems that the new European president serves two masters: the people of the old continent as well as Delavigne, his employer for the past decade."
- "As her delicate hands served each dish, each more exquisite than the last, my mind started to wander and I began to imagine a future with Betty by my side, maybe even as my wife."
- "Serving alcohol to minors is illegal."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Serve'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Serve'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!