Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
to serve (food, a destination): servir (la comida), atender (a un cliente), cubrir (un destino)
Have you been served yet? ¿Les atienden?
- "It seems that the new European president serves two masters: the people of the old continent as well as Delavigne, his employer for the past decade."
- "Do you judge a man on the vintage of wine he serves after vigorously chasing a fox across the English countryside?"
- "The three-storey building will primarily serve as an exhibition space for contemporary art."
- "and one Korean man spoke on the condition of anonymity: "I love dog - especially served with fresh peppers."
- "I look forward to serving you in the future."
- "Serving alcohol to minors is illegal."
- "As her delicate hands served each dish, each more exquisite than the last, my mind started to wander and I began to imagine a future with Betty by my side, maybe even as my wife."
- "Bruno : Betty had taken me to a restaurant where dishes were served in total darkness, where diners abandoned their vision and used only their other senses to experience the food they were eating."
- "Greendog has a fleet of around 1,300 buses, and serves 1,500 destinations!"
- "Yes, I demand recompense for the slaughter of my beloved companion, who served me so well over the years."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Serve'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Serve'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!