Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
simply: simplemente, sencillamente
It's simply a question of time management. Es simplemente una cuestión de organización del tiempo.
You simply have to see this movie. Sencillamente, tienes que ver esta película .
to put it simply en dos palabras
- "You would have thought it would have taken more than simply changing - signs to + signs, but apparently this is all Leeson needed to do to give the impression of success for several months' worth of deals."
- "We simply say 'snubber-kadda-window-ziiiiiip'."
- "Ira : Sounds to me like you're simply incompetent, making wild predictions and promises that you can never realistically honor!"
- "Wherever you are, you guys are the real stars of Funky Friday, and you are simply beautiful!"
- "By simply accepting Mrs. Hughes' resignation, you could have spared the company this expense, which would have been greatly appreciated."
- "The idea is that a man can create a sense of untouchable, unquestionable power around himself simply by wearing the perfect suit: colleagues fear him, bosses respect him and clients trust him. All this, thanks to his suit."
- "However a boycott of imported and remotely-produced goods would be simply irrational."
- "Now, if there are no further questions, I'll simply say that I look forward to my new role as the spokesbaby for the Delavigne Corporation, and the many challenges that lie ahead of me."
- "I simply say ‘You are fired' in my sexy (and largely incomprehensible) accent and the person limps out of the office with a big smile on their face."
- "I simply want you to get to know your child and be involved in their life for the next 40 to 60 years."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Simply'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Simply'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!