Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
slowly: despacio, lentamente
- "But please try and speak slowly."
- "Jamaican girl : As slowly as I can."
- "Bruno : Slowly!"
- "Bruno : Yes, but first I want you to put down the gun very slowly."
- "Our specialty is the costela: tender beef ribs, roasted slowly to preserve the natural juice of the meat."
- "I'm going to say this slowly."
- "An infamous raider, Mazerati started out as a minor shareholder in D&C and spent years slowly accumulating the majority of the company's stock, discreetly buying up shares from the struggling members of the Dulce and Carpaccio families without the knowledge or approval of other stockholders."
- "Brian : Look, I have fingers, not fins, and if you observe closely, you'll see that I'm slowly drowning."
- "Day 3 : Our tasks include washing dishes, peeling potatoes, and having our spirit slowly crushed by the inexorable passing of time."
- "I asked 'What's going on?', but Horatio gestured for me to stay quiet, placed the bag on my desk and backed out of the room slowly, without saying a word."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Slowly'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Slowly'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!