Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
slowly: despacio, lentamente
- "I'm going to say this slowly."
- "An infamous raider, Mazerati started out as a minor shareholder in D&C and spent years slowly accumulating the majority of the company's stock, discreetly buying up shares from the struggling members of the Dulce and Carpaccio families without the knowledge or approval of other stockholders."
- "", but Horatio gestured for me to stay quiet, placed the bag on my desk and backed out of the room slowly, without saying a word."
- "Day 3 : Our tasks include washing dishes, peeling potatoes, and having our spirit slowly crushed by the inexorable passing of time."
- "But please try and speak slowly."
- "Bruno : Yes, but first I want you to put down the gun very slowly."
- "Our specialty is the costela: tender beef ribs, roasted slowly to preserve the natural juice of the meat."
- "Jamaican girl : As slowly as I can."
- "Bruno : Slowly!"
- "Brian : Look, I have fingers, not fins, and if you observe closely, you'll see that I'm slowly drowning."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Slowly'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Slowly'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!