Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
small: pequeño, chico
- "I promised her that I would bring Democracy, her daughter, to a small country."
- "We're supposed to bring democracy to a small nation by Friday, and we don't even know where we're bringing it."
- "Bruno says that he is going to throw him out the window when he finds him, but I believe Horatio is hiding him in one of the smaller offices."
- "Can a president truly be effective when he has to walk a small dog twice a day?"
- "I want to give you the moon and the stars and the sun, and I want to get you a small planet if you want!"
- "I feel more prepared to take a leadership position not only in the workplace, but also at the head of a small country again, if ever the need arises."
- "When you laugh, it's like a small accordion which plays in the little metro of my mind."
- "My prices are so small you can barely see them."
- "-Small plane."
- "President Jones cuts a dashing figure with his beehive hairdo, sharp three-piece suit and the small purse (or ‘man bag') he keeps on hand for his boss."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Small'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Small'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!