Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
solid: sólido, consistente, resistente
a solid desk un escritorio sólido, resistente
a solid team un buen equipo, un equipo sólido
- "This success is a testament to the solid nature of our business model, the flawless implementation of our strategies, the hard work of our staff, and the excellent quality of our products."
- "Return to the computer and try to put something solid (a 30cm lead plate is ideal) between you and the subject wearing the headset."
- "Everyone must choose their own path, but thanks to the fine education that this school has provided for us, we have a solid foundation on which to build."
- "I know that you have a solid staff working with you."
- "It's a solid program all around, the only problem is that it's probably a little out of date by now."
- "He seems like a solid worker - the kind of guy you can depend on, and he's always free to help you with problems. However, he's sometimes a bit difficult to understand, especially when he's talking about technical issues."
- "Bruno : That's good, because the most important thing about customer service is maintaining a solid relationship with our clients."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Solid'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Solid'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!