Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
solid: sólido, consistente, resistente
a solid desk un escritorio sólido, resistente
a solid team un buen equipo, un equipo sólido
- "Everyone must choose their own path, but thanks to the fine education that this school has provided for us, we have a solid foundation on which to build."
- "Return to the computer and try to put something solid (a 30cm lead plate is ideal) between you and the subject wearing the headset."
- "He seems like a solid worker - the kind of guy you can depend on, and he's always free to help you with problems. However, he's sometimes a bit difficult to understand, especially when he's talking about technical issues."
- "Bruno : That's good, because the most important thing about customer service is maintaining a solid relationship with our clients."
- "It's a solid program all around, the only problem is that it's probably a little out of date by now."
- "I know that you have a solid staff working with you."
- "This success is a testament to the solid nature of our business model, the flawless implementation of our strategies, the hard work of our staff, and the excellent quality of our products."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Solid'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Solid'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!