Some of you
Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
Some of you (will be working Saturday): Algunos de ustedes (trabajarán los sábados)
- "I imagine that some of you will have questions for me as this second quarter was not as profitable as expected."
- "Wear your best suits, and some of you may need to practice smiling."
- "It has recently come to my attention that some of you aren't up-to-date on the hiring policy here at the Delavigne Corporation."
- "It's recently been brought to my attention that some of you here at Delavigne are exposing yourselves and therefore our network to unnecessary risk due to your irresponsible computer use."
- "As some of you may know, my great aunt Hilda sadly passed away last week."
- "My God some of you are big."
- "As some of you may know, the Opera House is a stunning building with a remarkable history."
- "Now some of you may be skeptical about networking."
- "As some of you are no doubt aware, May Day, also known as International Workers' Day) is this Friday, and apparently a few thousand people will be celebrating with a mass protest on the streets of San Francisco."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Some of you'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Some of you'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!