Traducción Some of you
Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Todos Vocabulario inglés)
Traducción & Definición
Some of you (will be working Saturday): Algunos de ustedes (trabajarán los sábados)
- "It has recently come to my attention that some of you aren't up-to-date on the hiring policy here at the Delavigne Corporation."
- "As some of you may know, the Opera House is a stunning building with a remarkable history."
- "As some of you may know, my great aunt Hilda sadly passed away last week."
- "I imagine that some of you will have questions for me as this second quarter was not as profitable as expected."
- "Wear your best suits, and some of you may need to practice smiling."
- "As some of you are no doubt aware, May Day, also known as International Workers' Day) is this Friday, and apparently a few thousand people will be celebrating with a mass protest on the streets of San Francisco."
- "My God some of you are big."
- "Now some of you may be skeptical about networking."
- "It's recently been brought to my attention that some of you here at Delavigne are exposing yourselves and therefore our network to unnecessary risk due to your irresponsible computer use."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Some of you' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Some of you'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!