Some of you
Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
Some of you (will be working Saturday): Algunos de ustedes (trabajarán los sábados)
- "As some of you are no doubt aware, May Day, also known as International Workers' Day) is this Friday, and apparently a few thousand people will be celebrating with a mass protest on the streets of San Francisco."
- "It has recently come to my attention that some of you aren't up-to-date on the hiring policy here at the Delavigne Corporation."
- "Wear your best suits, and some of you may need to practice smiling."
- "Now some of you may be skeptical about networking."
- "As some of you may know, the Opera House is a stunning building with a remarkable history."
- "It's recently been brought to my attention that some of you here at Delavigne are exposing yourselves and therefore our network to unnecessary risk due to your irresponsible computer use."
- "As some of you may know, my great aunt Hilda sadly passed away last week."
- "My God some of you are big."
- "I imagine that some of you will have questions for me as this second quarter was not as profitable as expected."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Some of you'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Some of you'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!