Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
special: especial, particular
Nothing special Nada especial
- "I don't want any special treatment at work."
- "The photographs, taken by current Delavigne special assistant Brian Jones, are not only titillating an audience of people with nothing better to do, but also have the potential to reflect poorly on the Delavigne Corporation."
- "You must taste something very special."
- "How will Jones balance the needs of Europe with his responsibilities as a special assistant in San Francisco?"
- "I'm Brian Jones, Bruno's special assistant."
- "I do have some special plants, and this dog."
- "This is the Special Olympics , Horatio."
- "I'm sure you'll find the job as gratifying as I found picking up your soiled tissues and discarded chocolate wrappers for the past decade as your special assistant."
- "Special skills"
- "Curiously, the security didn't check them. I would love to share these special foods, wines and odors with you."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Special'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Special'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!