Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
(to make, to deliver) a speech: (hacer, dar) un discurso
- "You know how these things work: I'll give a little speech to introduce everyone and set the mood, then our C."
- "In fact, you're as bad as some of my speech therapy patients, mmkay?"
- "Warbuckle III will deliver a keynote speech entitled 'The importance of networking in business'."
- "Welcome to my Christmas speech."
- "This speech is a tradition that was started by my father, K-k-k-k- King George."
- "And I was giving the speech for our graduating class."
- "Dr. Loblaw : Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome to the scientific study of anomalous speech patterns, also known as the 'crazy accent contest'."
- "It's because of teachers like you that I'm giving this speech today."
- "The presents will be handed out by 'Santa' just before Bruno's speech at the party on the 22nd of December."
- "In a speech to the House of Commons, Sir Bear called into question the accepted science that the emission of greenhouse gasses is contributing to global warming."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Speech'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Speech'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!