Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
widespread panic pánico generalizado
to spread: extender(se), expandir(se), propagar(se), diseminar(se)
Este verbo es irregular:
I spread / I spread / I have spread
UK: I love spreading Marmite all over my toast!
US: Unemployment is a widespread problem.
If the audio player isn't working:
- Download: audio.mp3
- "The second part of the scam, and the part which is helping it to spread at such frightening speeds, is the attachment."
- "Spread the love."
- "Jamaican girl : Spread your cream all over my limbs."
- "Then we'll need an education branch to spread our Western propaganda, I'll probably have to wear some local garb to fit in."
- "Since last Wednesday, an extremely dangerous virus has been infecting computers in homes and offices all over the world, and it's spreading quickly."
- "From the seed of the mind, a tree of enlightenment will grow, and from this tree will spread the branches that carry the ripened fruit of perfect buddhahood."
- "Faced with the threat of a flu pandemic, researchers from Paris have developed a deterrent that could stop the virus from spreading."
- "'The march may be infiltrated by liberal radicals intent on spreading anti-American propaganda and denouncing traditional American values."
- "The spreading influence of the Chinese is already being felt, most notably in the luxury goods industry."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Spread'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Spread'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!