Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
a spreadsheet: una hoja de cálculo
UK: A spreadsheet is a computer program used to organize data.
US: I use a spreadsheet to keep a record of our sales figures.
If the audio player isn't working:
- Download: audio.mp3
- "I have to get these figures from our California retail stores into this spreadsheet, out of that printer, and then onto Philip's desk in the next six minutes, and you are really stressing me out!"
- "I've attached a spreadsheet that will help me select the best day for the picnic."
- "Designed Exsmell spreadsheets to keep track of my personal fortune."
- "I'm sure I would help create a convivial working atmosphere at Delavigne and you would soon fall in love with my spreadsheets, which are actually quite serious."
- "I have triple checked my spreadsheets and all the numbers seem to add up."
- "I'll crunch you like numbers on a spreadsheet!"
- "You e-mailed me Bruno's expenses for this month, but I think you forgot to include the spreadsheet."
- "Attached to this e-mail you will find a spreadsheet listing the size of the biggest e-mail accounts in the company."
- "Icarus : Yes, I just got in this morning and I tried to open one of my favorite spreadsheets, when I noticed it was missing!"
- "He was showing her how to use spreadsheets."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Spreadsheet'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Spreadsheet'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!