Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
UK: A spreadsheet is a computer program used to organize data.
US: I use a spreadsheet to keep a record of our sales figures.
If the audio player isn't working:
- Download: audio.mp3
- "He was showing her how to use spreadsheets."
- "I've attached a spreadsheet that will help me select the best day for the picnic."
- "I have to get these figures from our California retail stores into this spreadsheet, out of that printer, and then onto Philip's desk in the next six minutes, and you are really stressing me out!"
- "I have triple checked my spreadsheets and all the numbers seem to add up."
- "Designed Exsmell spreadsheets to keep track of my personal fortune."
- "Attached to this e-mail you will find a spreadsheet listing the size of the biggest e-mail accounts in the company."
- "I'm sure I would help create a convivial working atmosphere at Delavigne and you would soon fall in love with my spreadsheets, which are actually quite serious."
- "You e-mailed me Bruno's expenses for this month, but I think you forgot to include the spreadsheet."
- "Icarus : Yes, I just got in this morning and I tried to open one of my favorite spreadsheets, when I noticed it was missing!"
- "I'll crunch you like numbers on a spreadsheet!"
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Spreadsheet'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Spreadsheet'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!