Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
to stay (at) home: quedarse (en) la casa
Bob decided to stay home today. Bon decidió quedarse en casa hoy.
- "I will not let my little Icarus suffer the same fate as my poor husband: stress is a very dangerous thing, and Icarus will be staying at home with me until his blood pressure drops."
- "Ray Upton : Unless you own a helicopter or a small plane, Moira, you should probably just stay home."
- "You're staying home tomorrow."
- "I imagine that you may have some free time on Thursday, as Mr. Horatio refuses to come to work, because he says that Thursdays are his Sabbath day, when he stays home and speaks with spirits."
- "It is my professional opinion that Philip Cheeter should probably stay home for 2-3 days, no more than that."
- "I imagine that you may have some free time on Thursday, as Mr. Horatio refuses to come in, because he says that Thursdays are his Sabbath day, when he stays home and converses with spirits, at least, that's what Susie tells me."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Stay home'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Stay home'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!