Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Todos Vocabulario inglés)
¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea.
Traducción & Definición
such as: como, tal como
(It was) such (a boring movie that I fell asleep!): ¡(Era una película) tan (aburrida, que me quedé dormido!)
- "I was under the impression that a customer service department and a customer service hotline had been put into place exactly to handle situations such as this one."
- "We can assure you that Delavigne never uses aldehydes in its perfumes, because of their adverse effects on elderly people such as yourself."
- "I am actively seeking an executive assistant opportunity in a demanding, fast-paced, multi-tasking environment such as the Delavigne Corporation."
- "Bethany : Hmm. Phone calls are worthless in cases such as these."
- "Close relationships with organized crime, such as the Teamsters Union's ties with mafia boss Anthony "Tony Pro" Provenzano, led the government to change its traditionally benevolent stance."
- "We can assure you that Delavigne never uses aldehydes in its perfumes, because of their negative effects on elderly people such as yourself."
- "In diverse cities such as New York and San Francisco, delicatessens specialize in everything from Chinese fortune cookies to Italian pastas."
- "Only a man would take you to such an awful place."
- "New president of Europe Brian Alistair Jones, the winner in a hotly contested election that divided citizens over issues such as a national cheese, sits in his office with a reflective look on his face."
- "He told me I must be careful of bloodsuckers such as yourself."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Such' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Such'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!