Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
to suffer (from an illness): Padecer, tener (una enfermedad)
I suffer from diabetes. Tengo diabetes.
UK: People are suffering all over the world and all you talk about is your own stomach.
US: I often suffer from indigestion.
- "The cage doesn't suffer."
- "On the bright side, Icarus and I both escaped serious injury, although Icarus did break his clavicle in several places, and I did suffer a fractured pelvis."
- "It is a truth universally acknowledged, that a single man in possession of a high-stress job, must be suffering negative health consequences."
- "Since our departure from San Francisco, we have traveled through four time zones, suffered one flat tire, lost six passengers and gained eight other passengers."
- "I've never really suffered from stress."
- "There are many beautiful flowers there in bloom this time of year, so those who suffer from hay fever should bring some antihistamines or a protective mask."
- "The US property market is currently suffering a credit crisis, making it attractive for Britons who cannot cope with the sky-high house prices at home."
- "Nobody in here is suffering from depression."
- "I made two mistakes that day: not putting on my seatbelt (and suffering horrific nasal injuries as a result) and not renewing my auto insurance."
- "I would encourage you, and anyone else who suffers from sleep debt, to organize your schedule outside of work accordingly."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Suffer'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Suffer'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!