Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Todos Vocabulario inglés)
Traducción & Definición
to suffer (from an illness): Padecer, tener (una enfermedad)
I suffer from diabetes. Tengo diabetes.
UK: People are suffering all over the world and all you talk about is your own stomach.
US: I often suffer from indigestion.
- "I would encourage you, and anyone else who suffers from sleep debt, to organize your schedule outside of work accordingly."
- "Since our departure from San Francisco, we have traveled through four time zones, suffered one flat tire, lost six passengers and gained eight other passengers."
- "There are many beautiful flowers there in bloom this time of year, so those who suffer from hay fever should bring some antihistamines or a protective mask."
- "Nobody in here is suffering from depression."
- "On the bright side, Icarus and I both escaped serious injury, although Icarus did break his clavicle in several places, and I did suffer a fractured pelvis."
- "I made two mistakes that day: not putting on my seatbelt (and suffering horrific nasal injuries as a result) and not renewing my auto insurance."
- "I've never really suffered from stress."
- "It is a truth universally acknowledged, that a single man in possession of a high-stress job, must be suffering negative health consequences."
- "The cage doesn't suffer."
- "The US property market is currently suffering a credit crisis, making it attractive for Britons who cannot cope with the sky-high house prices at home."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Suffer' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Suffer'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!