Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
a supermarket: un supermercado
- "I'm confident that if we sue the supermarket for causing your accident, the compensation could be millions!"
- "European Supermarkets , which will be forced to give a one Euro price reduction for each minute a customer spends waiting in the check-out queue."
- "Icarus : But I took a day off of work, and I was ready to sue the supermarket for damages!"
- "When the regulation was introduced in some French supermarkets yesterday, many customers left with more money than when they arrived."
- "Studies show that the current "traffic light" labelling system - red, amber and green labels representing the amounts of salt, sugar, and fat - for foods on sale in supermarkets is reasonably common, but not effective enough in reducing obesity."
- "I didn't really fall over in the supermarket."
- "I was sure that the supermarket was negligent, so I called GoldenWheelchair."
- "Incidentally, food manufacturers and major supermarkets are currently recruiting models for both the obese and slim photographs."
- "Thelma Fudd : My accident took place in the local supermarket."
- "My elderly mother slipped in a puddle of apple juice in the local supermarket yesterday and has injured her hip."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Supermarket'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Supermarket'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!