Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
to survive: sobrevivir
- "We did buy you a case of wine, but unfortunately it didn't survive the journey back to San Francisco."
- "At night, to survive becomes a real challenge."
- "We survived the crash!"
- "This is the main advantage of Stickypedia: the fact that content is constantly being updated means that only the best, truest information survives."
- "Those that do survive do so on under a dollar a day, which is less than I make in a second."
- "Mr. Delavigne, staying at a fancy hotel and not at the Olympic village, was the only surviving competitor."
- "Only the strong survive under these conditions."
- "Brian : I got hold of a great thing: it's called the 'Good Day USA' starter kit, and tells you all about how to survive in America!"
- "Hannah : The best information survives."
- "No human casualties were reported, although it is believed that the goose was unable to survive its devastating injuries."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Survive'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Survive'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!