Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
to take (something/somebody) seriously: tomar (algo, a alguien) en serio
Luna is disappointed that no one takes her suggestion to construct a meditation room seriously. Luna se siente defraudada porque nadie toma en serio su propuesta de crear una sala de meditación.
- "Do you take your wine drinking seriously? Do you judge a man on the vintage of wine he serves after vigorously chasing a fox across the English countryside?"
- "Donna : Yes, but Bruno I take my radio work very seriously, and I have my own patients as well."
- "Zircondan officials have already filled out the necessary paperwork for member status, though no one is sure whether or not this application will be taken seriously by the European Commission."
- "Shareholder agreements must be taken seriously, and I'm just the woman to help you with that."
- "If you want to be taken seriously, you must speak properly."
- "If I ever needed advice about what perfume to wear, you'd certainly top my list, but for something as complicated as finance - don't take this the wrong way - but it's difficult to take a man without clothes on seriously."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Take seriously'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Take seriously'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!