Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
a terrorist: un terrorista
- "Dr. Badguy : I'm not a terrorist, I am a legitimate businessman, like you sir."
- "Let's not think about what would happen if terrorists hijacked a plane with a nuclear reactor."
- "I need my driver's license or something to prove that I'm not a terrorist!"
- "There will be no need to take legal action against our restaurant, since I have myself begun proceedings against the terrorists in question, who have been caught by the CIA and are currently being held in a secure prison in Cuba."
- "These terrorists – and I do not think this word is too strong – take issue with the fishing of bluefin tuna, arguing that the bluefin community is suffering terribly from over-fishing."
- "Bruno : Dr. Badguy, I should tell you up front that I do not negotiate with terrorists."
- "She's having some difficulty with US customs. Apparently her strong British accent caused customs officials to believe that she was a terrorist."
- "By now, you've no doubt read the newspapers: devastating earthquakes, deadly floods, fatal epidemics, terrorist attacks, destructive hurricanes and death tolls in the thousands, and that's just on the front page!"
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Terrorist'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Terrorist'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!