Traducción The fact that
Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Todos Vocabulario inglés)
Traducción & Definición
the fact that...: el hecho de que...
The fact that he is blind doesn't stop him from having a job. El hecho de que sea ciego no le impide tener un trabajo.
- "Susie : Anyway, ignoring the fact that you didn't think of this idea, it's still terrible."
- "Don't let the fact that you're being watched disturb you."
- "I'm worried that some of the staff might resent the fact that Bruno appointed me."
- "I shouldn't have to mention the fact that the floors are always dirty, the bins are overflowing, the rumpus room smells like roquefort, and there is a heart-shaped bleach stain on the carpet by the cleaning cupboard."
- "It is clear that Delavigne should be looking at targeting the male 15-24 age group, while at the same time advertising the fact that Delavigne products have no negative side effects for males of this age range."
- "How about the fact that I hate my son?"
- "They don't like the fact that I'm Irish yet I travelled from the US!"
- "Susie : I think you might have heard about the fact that Kalvin Krime has launched some perfumed billboards."
- "If Greek tragedy has taught us anything (apart from the fact that we shouldn't sleep with our mothers), it is that too much pride, or hubris, brings nothing but trouble."
- "This is the main advantage of Stickypedia: the fact that content is constantly being updated means that only the best, truest information survives."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'The fact that' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'The fact that'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!