Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
a theory: una teoría
- "To start earning your wings, we offer a two-hour introductory training session with Captain Donny Dare which includes an hour of theory and cookies, then a one-hour flight in a small, easy-to-fly sport plane."
- "In theory, Rebecca should love TigerLily;"
- "Harold Warbuckle : The theory of "Six Degrees of Separation" says that any person on the planet is connected to any other person through six relationships."
- "It's such a good idea in theory!"
- "Then I discovered the theory of "six degrees of separation", and if you stick with me, I'll tell you what it is."
- "Smithson's theory is that the mother's worry may stimulate the fetus' brain."
- "So in theory, Janine, for how long would."
- "There is a theory that drunken wizards are responsible for the deaths of some 5,000 pigeons across the United Kingdom in the last year."
- "I'm going to talk to you today in my role as an "entrepreneur" about the importance of networking, and a theory called the "six degrees of separation" which could help you be as successful and rich as me."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Theory'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Theory'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!