Traducción There's no need to
Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Todos Vocabulario inglés)
Traducción & Definición
There's no need (to yell): No hay necesidad (de gritar)
- "Hey hey, there's no need to throw things!"
- "There is absolutely no need to worry, however."
- "Xiao Xiao : Ok, there's no need to beat around my bush*: we want your painting and we're willing to pay for it."
- "Your performance on memory tests has impressed me from afar, and truly, when you checked the box marked "No need to review", it was then that I realized I could no longer keep my deep admiration for you a secret."
- "There will be no need to take legal action against our restaurant, since I have myself begun proceedings against the terrorists in question, who have been caught by the CIA and are currently being held in a secure prison in Cuba."
- "Sigourney : No need to apologize, just please don't do it again, it's very unprofessional."
- "I'd just like to point out to you that there is absolutely no need to use me as an intermediary when making an appointment with Donna, for two reasons"
- "No need to worry."
- "We have already covered most of the staff, and we've cleared up most of the problems, so there is no need to worry."
- "No need to come back and work for you."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'There's no need to' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'There's no need to'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!