Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
a tiger lily: un lirio atigrado
- "TigerLily is just the first in a line of four unique fragrances to be introduced over the next two years."
- "Come out Tigerlily, you're caressing me"
- "TigerLily is a totally organic blend from renowned perfumer Horatio Oléré."
- "First of all, it is with great pride that I unveil Delavigne's newest perfume: TigerLily."
- "The suggested retail price for TigerLily is 40 dollars, a reasonable price for a remarkable fragrance, unlike any other currently on the market."
- "We think this scent will make them forget about their past relationships, and inspire them to wear TigerLily, while they hunt for new relationships."
- "I have a press release planned on the 11th to announce the launch of TigerLily, at the Grand Duke Hotel."
- "Delavigne is also thrilled to announce that world-famous model and actress Ivana Bümbüm has agreed in principle to represent the Delavigne Company in its upcoming advertising campaign, not only for TigerLily, but for all forthcoming campaigns."
- "The suggested retail price for TigerLily is 40 dollars."
- "Combining exotic Amazonian fruits with the gentle touch of aloe, TigerLily possesses a light, feminine, and fruity scent sure to please women of the most discerning tastes."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Tiger lily'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Tiger lily'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!