Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
a tiger lily: un lirio atigrado
- "I have a press release planned on the 11th to announce the launch of TigerLily, at the Grand Duke Hotel."
- "First of all, it is with great pride that I unveil Delavigne's newest perfume: TigerLily."
- "Delavigne is also thrilled to announce that world-famous model and actress Ivana Bümbüm has agreed in principle to represent the Delavigne Company in its upcoming advertising campaign, not only for TigerLily, but for all forthcoming campaigns."
- "Combining exotic Amazonian fruits with the gentle touch of aloe, TigerLily possesses a light, feminine, and fruity scent sure to please women of the most discerning tastes."
- "TigerLily is just the first in a line of four unique fragrances to be introduced over the next two years."
- "We think this scent will make them forget about their past relationships, and inspire them to wear TigerLily, while they hunt for new relationships."
- "The suggested retail price for TigerLily is 40 dollars, a reasonable price for a remarkable fragrance, unlike any other currently on the market."
- "The suggested retail price for TigerLily is 40 dollars."
- "Come out Tigerlily, you're caressing me"
- "TigerLily is a totally organic blend from renowned perfumer Horatio Oléré."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Tiger lily'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Tiger lily'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!