Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
a tiger lily: un lirio atigrado
- "Combining exotic Amazonian fruits with the gentle touch of aloe, TigerLily possesses a light, feminine, and fruity scent sure to please women of the most discerning tastes."
- "I have a press release planned on the 11th to announce the launch of TigerLily, at the Grand Duke Hotel."
- "We think this scent will make them forget about their past relationships, and inspire them to wear TigerLily, while they hunt for new relationships."
- "There is no dialogue, only the rhythm of pulsating African drums. After 15 seconds, we superimpose the Delavigne logo over the girl's face, and then we have a voice-over, with a woman whispering: "TigerLily by Delavigne"."
- "Although "Lion Flower" looks similar to "TigerLily", I am reliably informed that its scent is second-rate and it will only be purchased by those outside our target market."
- "Delavigne fragrance - this is "TigerLily" if I'm not mistaken!"
- "Come out Tigerlily, you're caressing me"
- "TigerLily is just the first in a line of four unique fragrances to be introduced over the next two years."
- "The suggested retail price for TigerLily is 40 dollars."
- "The product, "Lion Flower", is currently being sold alongside "TigerLily" at one third of the price."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Tiger lily'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Tiger lily'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!