Traducción To arrange
Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Todos Vocabulario inglés)
Traducción & Definición
to arrange: disponer, organizar, fijar, programar
I've arranged the chairs so that we can all see the screen during the meeting. He dispuesto las sillas para que todos podamos ver la pantalla durante la reunión.
I've already arranged to get a ride home tonight. Ya me he organizado para volver a casa esta noche.
Polly has arranged all the details for Bruno's business trip. Polly ha ultimado todos los detalles del viaje de negocios de Bruno.
Have you arranged the date for the wedding? ¿Has fijado la fecha de la boda?
to arrange a meeting programar una reunión
UK: I've arranged the chairs so that we can all see the screen during the meeting.
US: Have you arranged the date for the wedding?
- "Jackson Bollocks : Don't worry, I've arranged a small demonstration to show you what I mean."
- "I am comfortable in high-pressure situations, and I work well both independently and within a team. In addition to my secretarial and research skills, I am an experienced event planner, having arranged Bingo Night for three consecutive years, one of the government's most popular evenings."
- "Following our meeting on Tuesday, I'd like to arrange an appointment ASAP to talk about flexible working hours."
- "I've had Polly book me a ticket, and I'll arrange my own transportation to your ranch."
- "Anyway, I've arranged to meet a local sculptor - Jackson Bollocks - in his workshop next week."
- "Also, I have arranged for Icarus to meet me in the conference room at five after 6:00."
- "I can arrange an appointment with an officer right now if you like."
- "Upon receipt of the completed form, we will contact you to arrange a visit from one of our installation engineers*."
- "I've had Polly book me a ticket, but don't worry about picking me up at the airport, I'll arrange my own transportation."
- "I hope you'll get in touch with me so that we can arrange an interview."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'To arrange' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'To arrange'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!