To take an opportunity
Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
to take the opportunity (to do sth): aprovechar la oportunidad (para hacer algo)
- "I'd like to take this opportunity to invite you to the first of a series of focus groups the marketing department will be holding over the coming weeks, so please reserve the above date in your diaries."
- "PS: I would also like to take this opportunity to note that dancing shoes are not required, as several attendees mistakenly wore dancing attire to the last meeting."
- "At the same time I would also like to take that opportunity to briefly review Delavigne's latest offering of products and services, and perhaps even convince you to have dinner with me."
- "I'd just like to take this opportunity to thank Icarus and his mother for making the effort to come along."
- "While I have your attention, I'd like to take this opportunity to ask you for a refund (my booking reference number is attached)."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'To take an opportunity'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'To take an opportunity'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!