To take an opportunity
Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
to take the opportunity (to do sth): aprovechar la oportunidad (para hacer algo)
- "While I have your attention, I'd like to take this opportunity to ask you for a refund (my booking reference number is attached)."
- "I'd just like to take this opportunity to thank Icarus and his mother for making the effort to come along."
- "I'd like to take this opportunity to invite you to the first of a series of focus groups the marketing department will be holding over the coming weeks, so please reserve the above date in your diaries."
- "PS: I would also like to take this opportunity to note that dancing shoes are not required, as several attendees mistakenly wore dancing attire to the last meeting."
- "At the same time I would also like to take that opportunity to briefly review Delavigne's latest offering of products and services, and perhaps even convince you to have dinner with me."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'To take an opportunity'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'To take an opportunity'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!