To take place
Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
to take place: tener lugar
Our annual meeting takes place in San Francisco. Nuestra reunión anual tiene lugar en San Francisco.
- "It will take place on Alcatraz Island, at the infamous prison."
- "In today's program we are going to take a special visit to the offices of the Delavigne Corporation where an amazing experiment is taking place."
- "Remember: on the Musical Store hotline, all conversations take place in song!"
- "This year's International Cosmetics Trade Show is taking place in Sydney, as I'm sure you know."
- "Ideally this would take place in L."
- "In case you were wondering, I'm still not going to tell you where our team-building weekend will be taking place."
- "The events took place late last night at a trendy bar in San Francisco's North Beach neighborhood, where witnesses reported seeing an altercation between two men arguing over the television program being shown."
- "Thelma Fudd : My accident took place in the local supermarket."
- "Located in a secret offshore location to cut costs and hurt the global economy, your rehabilitation takes place entirely online."
- "The baptism will be taking place this Thursday at St."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'To take place'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'To take place'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!