Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
today: hoy, hoy en día
UK: How many e-mails have you written today?
US: What day is it today?
If the audio player isn't working:
- Download: audio.mp3
- "You're looking fabulous today, is that a new haircut?"
- "Impossible Olympics - Today's medal results"
- "I want to wear something bright today, something loud… Something that says “I'm in charge of my longtime boss who I'm also in love with”."
- "I will sell this house today."
- "I plan to escape today."
- "Today I bring you two new initiates."
- "I'm writing because I'm contractually obliged to remind you that today is the ‘Delavigne talent show', also known as ‘Delavigne's got talent'."
- "Bruno wants bacon and eggs for lunch today!"
- "Vicar : Ladies and gentlemen, we are gathered here today to celebrate the holy matrimony of two young lovers, eager to forge a union in the eyes of God, which is to last forever and ever."
- "Today's torrid tabloid tales are dedicated to nouveau-riche nudist Horatio Oléré, who shocked the world this week with his debaucherous deeds."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Today'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Today'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!