Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
today: hoy, hoy en día
UK: How many e-mails have you written today?
US: What day is it today?
If the audio player isn't working:
- Download: audio.mp3
- "Bruno wants bacon and eggs for lunch today!"
- "I plan to escape today."
- "Vicar : Ladies and gentlemen, we are gathered here today to celebrate the holy matrimony of two young lovers, eager to forge a union in the eyes of God, which is to last forever and ever."
- "You're looking fabulous today, is that a new haircut?"
- "Today I bring you two new initiates."
- "I'm writing because I'm contractually obliged to remind you that today is the "Delavigne talent show", also known as "Delavigne's got talent"."
- "I want to wear something bright today, something loud… Something that says “I'm in charge of my longtime boss who I'm also in love with”."
- "I will sell this house today."
- "Today's torrid tabloid tales are dedicated to nouveau-riche nudist Horatio Oléré, who shocked the world this week with his debaucherous deeds."
- "Impossible Olympics - Today's medal results"
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Today'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Today'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!