Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
a tourist: un turista
a tourist trap una trampa para turistas
- "It's obvious after meeting her that she spends her time frivolously flying from one tourist destination to the next, on the company's dollar I imagine."
- "Dave the tourist!"
- "We have always benefited from a healthy tourist industry, and as long as our city remains an attractive tourist destination we will continue to do so."
- "I heard him say "slip it in your bag, it's our little secret" to a young French boy shopping for a birthday present for his mother, and "oh go on, treat yourself: I won't tell anyone" to an Icelandic tourist."
- "Ivory Coast: three German tourists have been taken hostage!"
- "In an unlikely turn of events, an American tourist has peacefully overthrown the Peacenikland government and crowned himself "King and all-round awesome leader" of the country."
- "I'm here because two European tourists - Dutch to be precise - have been taken hostage by pirates."
- "Hannah : Oh, a tourist!"
- "Of course, it's become an enormous commercial enterprise, with thousands of tourists from all over the world."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Tourist'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Tourist'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!