Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
towards: para con, respecto de
UK: They're saving money towards a new house.
US: Let's take a walk towards the river.
If the audio player isn't working:
- Download: audio.mp3
- "Bruno assures me that Fiona's presence in our offices is more of a gesture of good faith towards the investors than a criticism of our work habits."
- "Trial runs in towns with high obesity levels have shown that consumers are likely to avoid unhealthy products if they have a picture of an unhealthy body on them. As part of the new regulations, healthier food options will also feature a photo of a slim and sexy person, in an attempt to lure consumers towards these products."
- "Even in markets which appear saturated such as Europe and North America, shoppers increase their purchases of Delavigne products towards the holiday season."
- "Moreover, US pollution is being carried by wind currents towards the South Pole, close to Australia."
- "I wish to continue developing my career path towards management."
- "With the aid of air traffic controllers, Mr. Marron was able to guide the plane towards the airport runway."
- "You can keep your current frequent flyer miles, and as a new customer with Loman's, you get a bonus 10 miles towards the airline of your choice."
- "animosity towards us foreigners."
- "Follow it down through the valleys towards the ocean of spirituality."
- "Now I'm standing inside the huge entrance hall, looking towards the main gallery space."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Towards'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Towards'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!