Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
a tradition: una tradición
- "Iconic fashion house Dulce and Carpaccio is renowned for its cutting-edge style and fine quality, but what had set the company apart was its rich tradition."
- "In the United States, there is a long tradition of advertisements for programs promising lots of money in a short period of time."
- "Delavigne's always been good to me, and I've been good to them. I'd like to continue that tradition, as reluctant as I am to do business with the French."
- "Now, in that same tradition, we offer you the Super Safe Security System 3000!"
- "Bruno : It's an American tradition, like apple pie and election fraud."
- "I believe that the 'siesta' is also a tradition in many latin cultures."
- "Pushing your way up the chain of command is a proud American tradition."
- "This speech is a tradition that was started by my father, K-k-k-k- King George."
- "The 'dinner party' is a proud US tradition, but can be a minefield for the newcomer to the USA."
- "Time will tell whether this will be the result of an increase in sales or of making redundancies, however few people in the industry believe that D&C's tradition of using authentic Italian tailoring, leathers and fabrics will continue under Mazerati's leadership."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Tradition'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Tradition'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!