Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
to trust (someone): confiar (en alguien)
- "He is notoriously suspicious of everything, and certainly cannot be trusted."
- "Bob the Brit : They always told me, never trust a Corsican with a gun on the fourth weekend in March!"
- "The idea is that a man can create a sense of untouchable, unquestionable power around himself simply by wearing the perfect suit: colleagues fear him, bosses respect him and clients trust him. All this, thanks to his suit."
- "Business is nothing without trust, my friend."
- "Godfather : You can't trust Southside Johnny, he'll betray you when you least expect it."
- "You can trust him, okay Petey?"
- "When you love someone, you've gotta trust them. There's no other way."
- "Horatio would never do anything to jeopardize this company, or his relationship with me, and he won't like it if he thinks we don't trust him."
- "Stay on your toes Mr. Cheeter, and trust no one."
- "It protects all parties, and allows all of you to remain partners with people you know and trust."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Trust'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Trust'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!