Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
to trust (someone): confiar (en alguien)
- "He is notoriously suspicious of everything, and certainly cannot be trusted."
- "Godfather : You can't trust Southside Johnny, he'll betray you when you least expect it."
- "Stay on your toes Mr. Cheeter, and trust no one."
- "Business is nothing without trust, my friend."
- "The idea is that a man can create a sense of untouchable, unquestionable power around himself simply by wearing the perfect suit: colleagues fear him, bosses respect him and clients trust him. All this, thanks to his suit."
- "Horatio would never do anything to jeopardize this company, or his relationship with me, and he won't like it if he thinks we don't trust him."
- "When you love someone, you've gotta trust them. There's no other way."
- "It protects all parties, and allows all of you to remain partners with people you know and trust."
- "Bob the Brit : They always told me, never trust a Corsican with a gun on the fourth weekend in March!"
- "You can trust him, okay Petey?"
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Trust'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Trust'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!