Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
(I've already called) twice: (Ya he llamado) dos veces
- "I've already been burnt at least twice by once-in-a-lifetime opportunities."
- "Yes, twice."
- "Hannah : Wait, so are you telling me that you nap twice per day, every day?"
- "Philip : Thank you loyal subjects, I hope you enjoyed your new national anthem. Don't worry, you'll going to hear it again, every morning, every afternoon, and twice every night."
- "Furthermore, Edward Moon, who was fired twice in the span of 3 hours yesterday, is not technically an employee!"
- "That would be silly to eat breakfast twice."
- "Horatio : Twice?"
- "Bark once for "yes" and twice for "no"."
- "The chef is a maniacal tyrant and requires that we wash our hands at least twice per day."
- "Miss Stake : According to your itinerary, you've been to Europe twice in the last three months, and you travel regularly to both New York and Los Angeles."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Twice'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Twice'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!