Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
a university: una universidad
- "After University I married my sweetheart Jeffrey and we've been together for 8 years now."
- "Professor Robert Smithson, a developmental psychologist at the University of South-West Cambridgeshire, wants us to stop giving stress such a bad rap."
- "1993-1995 Washington University (St."
- "Boston is also the home of several famous institutions of higher learning such as Harvard University and M.I."
- "We're trying to rebrand Outback Cologne as a scent that also appeals to urban individuals, university students, young professionals, people who frequent bars and cafés and single men on the dating scene."
- "1960-1964 BA in Economics, University of Liverpool."
- "It may sound like an accident waiting to happen, but certain high-profile university professors are researching powering aircraft with on-board nuclear reactors."
- "Horatio : I do PHD in American literature at San Francisco University."
- "Please find attached the Powerpoint presentation for your sales lecture at San Francisco University this afternoon."
- "A recent survey carried out at Kingston University has shown that an alarming 56% of managers who conduct interviews fail to recognize what constitutes an improper interview question."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'University'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'University'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!