Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
Valuable jewels Joyas de gran valor
(I put my) valuables (in a safe): (Guardo mis) objetos de valor (en una caja fuerte)
UK: I can't believe you dropped that vase, it's very valuable.
US: Well you shouldn't leave valuable things lying around.
If the audio player isn't working:
- Download: audio.mp3
- "The HR department can be a valuable resource in getting you and your family settled and integrated into the community as soon as possible."
- "Needless to say, he is our most valuable client."
- "Scientists won't shut up about how valuable it is to replenish your energy with a complete sleep cycle."
- "Some of the pieces are quite valuable."
- "I think she might be able to give you some valuable information."
- "Far from it, I would envision a hefty fine and community service for the two of them. On the other hand, any effort you could make to avoid a jail sentence for Mr. Marron or Mr. Connors would be greatly appreciated, as these two are valuable contributors to the Delavigne team, without whom we could not thrive."
- "We hope that using your product will add an air of realism to the film as well as providing valuable publicity for Delavigne."
- "Did I ever tell you that I won the 'Most Valuable Player' in my croquet league as a teenager?"
- "The National Egg Council suggests that eggs are an essential part of a healthy diet, providing valuable protein and other helpful vitamins and minerals, including potassium and calcium."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Valuable'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Valuable'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!