Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
a version: una versión, una adaptación
- "Glitches after receiving phone calls from his mother, like the human version."
- "Delavigne is aware of cultural differences, and has therefore decided to release a tailor-made version of each poster for each country where the adverts will be running."
- "The scarf measures 50cm in length and is designed to fit around the necks of most birds (except ostriches and emus, which require modified versions of the scarf)."
- "modest version for the more conservative countries."
- "The Delavigne Corporation is delighted to announce the launch of the new and improved Classic Collection publicity campaign, still starring Ivana Bümbüm. Offering a more subtle approach than the first version of the Classic Collection campaign earlier this year, the new marketing strategy is more innovative in its attention to nuance, and its bespoke approach."
- "Probably nothing to worry about, but several supermarkets in Japan have started selling a 'copycat' version of our award-winning TigerLily fragrance."
- "He suggested that we purchase the latest version of the Miracle database, but it seems to me that Miracle is out of our price range."
- "Cheryl : That's why he wants to collaborate on a co-branded version of the product."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Version'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Version'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!