Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
(No to) violence!: (¡No a) la violencia!
- "Let's move on to our real top story: In Lomé, Togo today, the Togolese defense minister was shot while delivering a speech on gun control at the annual summit on non-violence."
- "Hey, what happened to non-violence!"
- "- a country without violence!"
- "No one was hurt during the revolution but the country did record its first ever act of violence when the former President's bodyguard was slightly pushed."
- "There is no need for violence."
- "Horatio : I love violence!"
- "We mustn't resort to violence."
- "Brian : I didn't know he was capable of such violence."
- "What you do in your own time is up to you, however since there is a high risk that this demonstration could erupt in violence, I would prefer that no one leave work early to attend."
- "It's time to say goodbye to your lame regime of peace, non-violence and general contentment."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Violence'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Violence'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!