Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
to volunteer: ser voluntario, ofrecer sus servicios
Luna volunteers for many environmental organizations. Luna es voluntaria en varias asociaciones que protegen el medio ambiente.
Thank you for volunteering your help this weekend. Gracias por habernos ofrecido tu ayuda este fin de semana.
UK: In my free time, I enjoy volunteering at the animal centre.
US: I need a volunteer to wash my car.
- "Mr. Delavigne, your good friend Mr. Cheeter has volunteered you, so please don't be shy."
- "Please go to Horatio's laboratory at 6pm where you will be joined by fellow "volunteers", Hannah Benedict (Head of Retail) and Edward Moon (British intern)."
- "Delavigne Corp, already considered a maverick in the cosmetics industry for its staunch refusal to use animals in the testing of their products (aside from their controversial volunteer monkeys), hopes to promote ecological awareness among its long-time customers as well as take advantage of a new wave of environmental consciousness among consumers, brought to national attention by the recent bestseller "Global Warming: It's all your fault"."
- "We need to do something about the volunteer test monkeys as well."
- "Polly has the product specifications from our Mid-West distributors, and Philip has volunteered to shoulder the responsibility of taking care of my contacts here in the Bay."
- "A two year volunteer program to help rehabilitate convalescent marine mammals"
- "A luscious female monkey by the name of Belinda, volunteer for an anti-aging cream that is being tested in the laboratory."
- "Don't forget, you've volunteered to give blood tomorrow."
- "One of the older monkeys, Belinda, has volunteered."
- "It's true that Stickypedia is maintained by anonymous volunteers rather than renowned experts, but despite this, it works remarkably well!"
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Volunteer'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Volunteer'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!