Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
to want (something): querer (algo)
- "I want to give you the moon and the stars and the sun, and I want to get you a small planet if you want!"
- "Women want him, men want to be him. Every bit the international man of mystery."
- "The mayor wants to rap with me about some things."
- "I just want to reassure you that you're both bad, and that song was certainly double bad."
- "I didn't want your son, Michael."
- "You and your country (have) made it quite clear that you don't want us!"
- "I want to wear something bright today, something loud… Something that says “I'm in charge of my longtime boss who I'm also in love with”."
- "Well, we do not want you!"
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Want'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Want'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!