Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
a wedding: una boda
I'm going to a wedding this weekend. Voy a una boda este fin de semana.
- "'You should apologize for your behavior at my wedding."
- "First you invite us to a wedding to a mysterious French man that you've never even mentioned to us."
- "I do feel a bit guilty about stealing his fiancé but hey, you Gymglish users know what you want, and you wanted to see me kidnap Susie from her own wedding in a private helicopter."
- "As you all know, we recently lost our CEO Bruno Delavigne, and shortly afterwards our interim CEO Susan Bliss, who ran off with Bruno after a very interesting wedding in London."
- "Welcome to the wedding!"
- "The research tells us that men are looking for a fragrance that they can use every day, something that isn't just for special occasions like weddings and bar mitzvahs: a cologne that the male would come back to again and again."
- "After my maternal grandfather died, my mother's mother, my grandmother, got remarried to the best friend of her husband's best man from their wedding."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Wedding'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Wedding'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!