Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
a wedding: una boda
I'm going to a wedding this weekend. Voy a una boda este fin de semana.
- "After my maternal grandfather died, my mother's mother, my grandmother, got remarried to the best friend of her husband's best man from their wedding."
- "As you all know, we recently lost our CEO Bruno Delavigne, and shortly afterwards our interim CEO Susan Bliss, who ran off with Bruno after a very interesting wedding in London."
- "First you invite us to a wedding to a mysterious French man that you've never even mentioned to us."
- ""You should apologize for your behavior at my wedding."
- "The research tells us that men are looking for a fragrance that they can use every day, something that isn't just for special occasions like weddings and bar mitzvahs: a cologne that the male would come back to again and again."
- "I do feel a bit guilty about stealing his fiancé but hey, you Gymglish users know what you want, and you wanted to see me kidnap Susie from her own wedding in a private helicopter."
- "Welcome to the wedding!"
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Wedding'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Wedding'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!