Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
- "Our meeting with my grandfather Hector's solicitor, Mrs Bentley (of Gentry & Bentley Solicitors), is next Wednesday."
- "That's from noon to 2pm. Then on Wednesday there's a shark documentary on the Nature Channel that I absolutely must not miss!"
- "and speaks with an American accent on Monday, Wednesday and Friday?"
- "Wednesday : The bad boy of smoothies allegedly stayed in for a quiet night, with pizza and a DVD."
- "Tuesday, Wednesday, Funny Days."
- "I will be flying on Lucky Duck Air (flight number: LUK 7453), and arriving in Hong Kong Wednesday evening at 9.45pm. My reservations, at the Shangri-La Hotel, are from Wednesday until the following Tuesday."
- "See you on Wednesday"
- "I'm not sure what you do on Wednesdays, but you seem quite busy then, as well."
- "I'm not really sure what you do on Wednesdays, but you seem quite busy then, as well."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Wednesday'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Wednesday'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!