Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Todos Vocabulario inglés)
Traducción & Definición
western: del oeste, occidental
I've only travelled to western countries. Solo he viajado a países occidentales.
- "From a business perspective, the advantages for western companies are undeniable."
- "Then we'll need an education branch to spread our Western propaganda, I'll probably have to wear some local garb to fit in."
- "With the resources at his disposal, it wouldn't surprise anyone to see Wang come away with a new western subsidiary to play with."
- "Icarus : Using high pitch frequencies emitted by the global positioning device in Bruno's helicopter, and then cross referencing them both with the amount of fuel in the helicopter as well as all known latitude and longitudes in both the eastern and western hemispheres, I was able to project Bruno and Susie's trajectory and landing location within one kilometer!"
- "All signs indicate that outsourcing is providing an enormous economic service for western corporations, permitting them to save time and money by subcontracting their production to offshore companies."
- "Mrs. Brady's International School of English is situated in the delightful countryside of Cornwall, a county rich in history and legends located at the south-western tip of England."
- "I'm in the middle of sabotaging an election in Western Europe."
- "It's no secret that Chinese companies have all but cornered the market on production and manufacturing, creating everything from A to Z for Western companies at favorable rates."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Western' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Western'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!