Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
(red, white) wine: un vino (tinto o blanco)
a bottle of wine una botella de vino
UK: Red wine and soya cheese - the perfect taste combination!
US: I usually drink white wine with fish.
If the audio player isn't working:
- Download: audio.mp3
- "-No wine after 10 pm. A digestif like a brandy or Armagnac is fine."
- "Messages in bottles are not the most reliable form of correspondence, but as my camp is patrolled by French guards, there is no shortage of empty wine bottles."
- "Red, red wine, it's up to you."
- "I'm pleased you appreciate good wine"
- "Every day I spend my time drinking wine, feeling fine"
- "Would you like a glass of wine?"
- "I have a bottle of wine and a corkscrew"
- "Inga : But your parents specifically said no wine!"
- "Curiously, the security didn't check them. I would love to share these special foods, wines and odors with you."
- "Bruno : Edward, some of this wine and cheese is older than you are, and much of it smells better."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Wine'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Wine'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!