Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
a bottle of wine una botella de vino
UK: Red wine and soya cheese - the perfect taste combination!
US: I usually drink white wine with fish.
If the audio player isn't working:
- Download: audio.mp3
- "Finally they let me go back into the stadium, but I was thirsty, so I went to get a glass of wine, they had only pretzels!"
- "Red, red wine, it's up to you."
- "-No wine after 10 pm. A digestif like a brandy or Armagnac is fine."
- "Inga : But your parents specifically said no wine!"
- "Messages in bottles are not the most reliable form of correspondence, but as my camp is patrolled by French guards, there is no shortage of empty wine bottles."
- "I have a bottle of wine and a corkscrew"
- "Curiously, the security didn't check them. I would love to share these special foods, wines and odors with you."
- "Edward : How about wines?"
- "Bruno : Edward, some of this wine and cheese is older than you are, and much of it smells better."
- "Would you like a glass of wine?"
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Wine'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Wine'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!