Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
I will go with you. Iré contigo.
UK: Are you with me or against me?
US: I live with my mother.
- "Susie : So there I was with my best mates, and it was just like old times again, before I became CEO of Delavigne, before Jean proposed marriage, before Bruno took me away in his helicopter."
- "Susie : Well I was with a man, but it, it's not what you think."
- "What I really needed was to spend a bit of time with my best mates Samantha and Jenny, who I've known for ages."
- "Last I heard you were happily married with a child on the way."
- "Then in the middle of the ceremony, you fly away in a helicopter with your boss?"
- "with the doors closed."
- "There was something wrong with Bruno in Paris, and in Kalackistan."
- "Bruno : We'll start with some champagne please, and then the snails as an appetizer."
- "Susie : Well Samantha, I'll be honest with you."
- "Susie : How did I know that there was something strange happening with Bruno?"
Aún tienes dificultades con 'With'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'With'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!