Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
I will go with you. Iré contigo.
UK: Are you with me or against me?
US: I live with my mother.
If the audio player isn't working:
- Download: audio.mp3
- "Youri say that Kalack country was created when giant salamander Bourishnakov make kisses and sexy time with Yabadev the Cruel."
- "Jean : Dinner with Mamie!"
- "I'm washing them - with soap."
- "Fans of the punk group 'Down with the Duke' will finally get their wish when the band makes its highly anticipated comeback tomorrow night at the Free Trade Room in New York City."
- "'Down with the Duke' are known for their anarchist tendencies, pulsating tambourine rhythms, and filthy lyrics."
- "I'll just check with the boys down at the crime lab."
- "Do you have to bring that stuff with you on every trip, Horatio?"
- "Jean : Well, I'm very hungry, and since we don't eat dinner with Mamie, I suggest we go inside and at least we have a bite to eat, you know 'miam miam'."
- "A warm place with no memory."
- "Philip : Discothèque with French chicks!"
Aún tienes dificultades con 'With'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'With'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!