Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Todos Vocabulario inglés)
Traducción & Definición
I wasn't born yesterday. No nací ayer.
- "Yesterday I had to stay at the office later than usual in order to catch up on some paperwork."
- "Bruno : But enough about money, I went to the doctor yesterday and he said "You're fat"."
- "I had a nasty headache yesterday so I took a packet of aspirin."
- "Subject: Big explosion yesterday"
- "In light of yesterday's unfortunate laboratory explosion (on the bright side, just our third this year!), and today's mighty hangover, I've decided to retire from perfume development, effective immediately."
- "Yesterday, during my "re-education" session, I endured cruel treatment that had but one goal: to remove the very essence of my Britishness."
- "Yesterday we went on a trip to Newquay."
- "Was anybody able to solve yesterday's homework problem?"
- "I have faxed over some documents, which you should have received yesterday."
- "Yesterday, Shoshana and Youri took me to the National Museum of Kalackistani History."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Yesterday' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Yesterday'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!