a snail (or an escargot): un escargot
- ""The building is in the form of an organic spiral and honors the work of Xavier Delavigne who loved to eat snail soup while working on his early perfumes in France," he said."
- "Bruno : We'll start with some champagne please, and then the snails as an appetizer."
- "(ahem) OR snails (urgh)."
- "Which do I like better, snails or oysters?"
- "Bruno : I said "I hope they bring us many snails"."
- "Here, have a snail."
- "Rogers, known for his radical and innovative buildings, has designed a structure which resembles a snail."
- "Potatoes and snails and mustard"
- "Bruno : I said 'I hope they bring us many snails'."
- "Icarus : We're lucky to have a number of new recruits in our team. We have a gang of snails who handle our outgoing payments."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Escargot' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !