Traduction & Vocabulaire anglais (Voir nos fiches de vocabulaire anglais)
Vous souhaitez progresser en anglais ? Testez nos cours d'anglais gratuitement !
He thinks he's above everyone and everything. Il se croit au-dessus de tout et de tout le monde.
UK: As you can see, my head is above my chest.
US: Celebrities can do what they want. They're above the law.
- "The massive skylight above us illuminates the entire space with natural light."
- "And all the workers are paid the minimum wage or above?"
- "I am quite happy to consider any of the above options, as long as it's number 4."
- "Bruno : No, I'll give you a good price: at or above our suggested list prices."
- "The market has been driven by an exchange rate that has risen above two dollars to the British pound for the first time since the early 1980s."
- "Standing above him was his friend and doctor, Otto von Headcold."
- "Concretely, this means that we do not ask candidates about their religion or ethnicity, if they have or plan to have children, and we do not make any assumptions or jokes about any of the above subjects."
- "The above points probably seem obvious to most of us, but the great aunt Margarets of this world might find them useful."
- "You have a $500 deductible on your comprehensive and collision coverage, meaning that Ouch Insurance will pay for any damages above this amount."
- "I've put the plaque above my bed."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Above' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !
Vous avez une 'combine' pour vous souvenir de 'Above' ? Partagez-le avec nous !