Traduction & Vocabulaire anglais (Voir nos fiches de vocabulaire anglais)
Vous souhaitez progresser en anglais ? Testez nos cours d'anglais gratuitement !
an absence: une absence
- "Susie : First of all, you'll be happy to know that despite Bruno's absence, our shareholders still have confidence in us."
- "I think I would prove particularly helpful during your periods of extended absence, as well as during "sleepy time", which, if I understood correctly, occurs nearly every afternoon."
- "All absences will be noted on your permanent record and result in firing squad!"
- "Subject: Temporary absence"
- "For example, his repeated assertions concerning the absence of monkeys in his laboratory were quite unexpected."
- "First of all, you'll be happy to know that despite Bruno's absence, our shareholders still have confidence in us."
- "Subject: Absence"
- "Please forgive me for my absence, and wish me luck as I visit one of America's oldest and most famous cities, known for its lobsters and difficult-to-understand accents!"
- "Miss Stake : But does this really warrant such frequent absences from Head Office?"
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Absence' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !
Vous avez une 'combine' pour vous souvenir de 'Absence' ? Partagez-le avec nous !