to accept (a gift): accepter (un cadeau)
I accepted an offer of marriage yesterday, but today I have changed my mind. J'ai accepté une demande en mariage hier mais aujourd'hui j'ai changé d'avis.
- "You don't accept money?"
- "Still, Miracle Juices' founders, Bruno Delavigne and Horatio Oléré, have refused to accept the initial terms of the offer, leading to prolonged bargaining sessions behind closed doors."
- "I think we'd all do well to accept that Bruno isn't going to come back anytime soon."
- "In fact we don't accept money."
- "Please accept my apology"
- "I accept."
- "The owners of Bruno and Horatio's Miracle Juices have not yet decided whether or not to accept the offer."
- "I am happy to accept the sandals... and the socks."
- "I accept your terms."
- "Are we willing, to accept the terms and conditions of our arrangement?"
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Accept' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !