Traduction & Vocabulaire anglais (Voir tout)
to accuse (one's dog of stealing): mettre en cause, accuser (son chien pour vol)
- "Horatio : I accuse him because it is the truth."
- "She's accused me of being sexist, racist, arrogant, and worst of all, American, which is just crazy."
- "You, Brian Alastair Sinclair Jones, have been accused of industrial espionage, which contravenes the confidentiality at work accord of May 1972, sub-clause 15 bracket B paragraph 3."
- "Brian Jones, 32, special assistant to CEO Bruno Delavigne, has been accused of orchestrating an international spy ring within the heart of the perfume giant."
- "Why would you accuse him of spying?"
Vous avez une 'combine' pour vous souvenir de 'Accuse' ? Partagez-le avec nous !