to add (an opinion): ajouter, rajouter, apporter (une opinion)
- "Next time we'll add some weight to the bar."
- "Michael will be visiting all of you, finding ways to add a song and a dance to your jobs."
- "Man : It's almost perfect, computer, but let's add the final touch: music."
- "Let's add some humour in there."
- "Another airport official confirmed that Delavigne was inebriated, adding "He told his entourage to get on the ship and bring the wine, saying that it was time to "take this party to the motherf***in skies"."
- "Jean, check out these fancy idioms to add some colour to your future conversations!"
- "(delete as applicable - please add further information)"
- "(For reasons of decency, I added the box to Framboise's diagram)."
- "And I also would like to add that your wig is very distinguished, and grey, and dusty-"
- "I should add that the foundation will of course have a chairman, and that chairman will be my daughter."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Add' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !