after (dinner we'll go to the movies): après (dîner, nous irons au cinéma)
UK: Would you like to have a drink after work?
US: You can have a whisky after you've finished that vodka.
- "After several rounds of interviews, I have made a decision on my new special assistant."
- "Ah, yes... After London, after Paris, I'm in Kalackistan."
- "Please leave a message after this HUMAN MADE beep."
- "(After the music)"
- "Susie : After dinner, Bruno took me to the hotel."
- "Glitches after receiving phone calls from his mother, like the human version."
- "After University I married my sweetheart Jeffrey and we've been together for 8 years now."
- "Special terms and conditions: Any stock that remains unsold six (6) months after the delivery date will be bought back in full by the Delavigne Corporation (at the same price as stated above) within ten (10) working days."
- "As you all know, we recently lost our CEO Bruno Delavigne, and shortly afterwards our interim CEO Susan Bliss, who ran off with Bruno after a very interesting wedding in London."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'After' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !